A Mirror Will is designed for couples with similar wishes, whether unmarried, married or in a civil partnership, allowing you to:
- Appoint people you both trust to be your Executors. An Executor is the person or people named in a Will to manage and administer an estate.
- Name who you both wish to benefit from specific possessions or gifts
- Name who will benefit from the remainder of your estate once all debts have been paid
- Appoint Guardians. Guardians are the people nominated in a Will to look after any children under the age of 18 in the event of their parent's death.
- Record any specific wishes regarding charities, pets or your funeral arrangements
Standard Mirror Wills cost £150 + VAT, offering professional support at an affordable cost. Our professional staff ensure that your Will is correctly written after a friendly discussion about your circumstances and your wishes.
A small investment now offers you complete peace of mind and protection for your loved ones.
Contact a member of our Private Client Team for further information